DSCF0136 Paris EiffelFor travel within the United States, we can provide you with a health certificate. Just schedule an examination for your cat, bringing with you any records and a fresh stool sample.

For international travel, please bring all of the forms provided by the country you will be travelling to, so that we can fill them out for you.

Health certificates always require that the cat be vaccinated usually within 30 days of the travel. We can update your cat’s vaccinations.